We are hiring!
Atlanta CBT is hiring a part time Digital Media Manager!
Are you a talented digital media/social media professional looking to help others in the field of psychology and mental health with a flexible part time schedule? Or, maybe you have professional aspirations in the clinical realm of psychology and mental health and happen to have top notch digital media skills?
We need you!
Atlanta CBT is a niche private practice providing psychotherapy to teens and adults via telehealth to 34 states and in person at our Inman Park, Atlanta office. We have grown a bit in the past couple of years and we are now looking for a talented and creative part time Digital Media Manager who is interested in the field of psychology and mental health.
Overall, the Digital Media Manager will manage our practice’s image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals which are to increase public awareness of evidence-based mental health services and to drive engagement in evidence-based mental health services with Atlanta CBT (or elsewhere if we are not a good fit). As a Digital Media Manager, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends as well as analytic tools. You should have excellent communication and organizational skills and be able to express our practice’s views and service offerings creatively and with discretion. Ultimately, you should be able to guide and handle our digital media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement while maintaining discretion and adherence to HIPAA and other relevant laws and ethical codes.
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Design and implement digital media strategy to align with practice goals
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content on a regular basis (e.g., original text, photos, videos and news) under the clinical guidance of the clinical director and practice owner
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
- Collaborate with the clinical team as directed
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews. This will require discretion and awareness of HIPAA, other laws, and ethics germane to the practice of psychology and other mental health disciplines
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout, Instagram, etc.)
- Write and manage practice newsletters
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Other administrative duties and tasks as assigned by the practice owner
- Interest in our core area of service— psychological services
- Proven work experience in digital media
- Hands on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Familiarity with WordPress web design
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- Degree in marketing or relevant field to include psychology
- On-going training and competence in relevant laws and ethics related to digital media and mental health
- We value flexibility and autonomy at work. This position will be quite flexible in terms of where, when, and how the work gets done as long as it gets done in a high quality and timely manner as agreed upon.
- The field of mental health/psychology is hot right now as more and more people are paying attention to their wellbeing and mental health and are willing to talk and share their experiences and desires for treatment. This position is perfect for someone looking to get experience in the intersection of mental health/psychology and business/technology. The person will work directly and closely with the practice owner/clinical director and she loves to mentor and connect people with their passions and path. Also, depending on how things go, there may be ample room for growth.
$25 per hour starting at 10-15 hours per week with strong possibility of growth in hours over time
To inquire about this opportunity, please email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put “Digital Media Manager Inquiry” in subject line.
- Cover letter
- Recent work samples to show your social media prowess and digital media skills