We Are Hiring!
Job Title: Part or Full-time Licensed Psychotherapist Contractor
Atlanta CBT, LLC, an out-of-network private practice in the Inman Park neighborhood of Atlanta, Georgia invites licensed psychotherapists who practice evidenced-based cognitive behavioral therapy within a clear niche of practice to join us on flexible part or full-time terms.
Applicants must hold a license for independent practice in the state of Georgia. Compensation is a percentage of income received, paid bi-weekly. Candidates will be 1099 contractors.
Atlanta CBT, LLC will provide referrals, competitive compensation, an electronic health record, free parking, furnished office space with waiting room and client amenities, flexible part of full time scheduling, and a space for you to grow and thrive.
Criteria for Candidates:
- Currently licensed to practice in Georgia as an LCP, LCSW, LMFT, or LPC.
- Strong clinical skills in a variety of evidence-based modalities for assessment diagnosis, treatment planning, and treatment provision in a client-centered way. A clinical niche is preferred.
- Evidenced commitment to inclusive, culturally-informed clinical work with a diverse breadth of clients and presenting concerns.
- Strong organizational skills and clinical judgment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to use electronic health records effectively and ethically.
- Evidence of on-going professional development.
- Impeccable ethics.
To get to know you better, the selection process involves several rounds of invited screenings and interviews detailed below. The process typically takes 2-3 weeks.
- Submit cover letter and resume or curriculum vitae to Dr. Leah Farrell-Carnahan, PhD at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “1099 APPLICANT”
- Complete preliminary, 30-minute phone screening.
- Submit full application online.
- Attend in-person interview.
- Final comprehensive reference, background, and credential check.
- Master’s or Doctoral Degree in clinical or counseling-related field
Required license or certification:
- LCP, LCSW, LMFT, or LPC
Job Title: Part or Full-time Un-licensed Psychology Trainee Contractor
Call or email to begin discussing possibilities. Specifics can be negotiated to fit the right candidates’ needs.
Please call or email (subject line: 1099 OPPORTUNITY) Dr. Leah Farrell-Carnahan, PhD with questions regarding these opportunities at 404-710-6605 and email@example.com.