We Are Hiring!
Job Title: Licensed Psychologist (part-time telehealth)
Atlanta CBT, a private, out-of-network, cognitive behavioral specialty practice invites clinical and counseling psychologists with high levels of expertise and clinical competence in cognitive behavioral therapy to apply for flexible and rewarding part-time telehealth work.
Applicants must be fully licensed as a psychologist in a PsyPact member state. All clinical work will be performed via telehealth to serve patients located in PsyPact member states.
Compensation is excellent and determined as a percentage of revenue generated, paid weekly. Candidates will be 1099 contractors.
Atlanta CBT will provide marketing, referrals, group and individual consultation, very competitive compensation, an electronic health record, autonomy with extremely flexible part-time scheduling, and encouragement for you to grow and thrive.
Criteria for Candidates:
- Currently licensed as a psychologist to practice in a PsyPact member state.
- Exceptional generalist clinical skills with competence in a variety of evidence-based modalities for assessment, diagnosis, treatment planning, and treatment provision conducted in a patient-centered way.
- Exceptional cognitive behavioral clinical skills and demonstrated ability to conceptualize, plan, and conduct evidence-based therapy for at least one of the following: anxiety disorders, obsessive compulsive disorder and related disorders, and or insomnia.
- Evidenced commitment to inclusive, culturally-informed clinical work with a diverse breadth of clients and presenting concerns.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to use electronic health records and telehealth technology effectively, legally, and ethically.
- Evidence of on-going professional development and engagement in professional groups that support advancement of psychological science and practice.
- Impeccable ethics.
- Admirable customer service skills.
- Interest and willingness to tolerate uncertainty in caseload numbers as we grow into new territories with emerging opportunities enabled by PsyPact.
To get to know you better, the selection process involves several rounds of invited screenings and interviews detailed below. The process typically takes 2-3 weeks.
- Submit cover letter and resume or curriculum vitae to Dr. Leah Farrell-Carnahan, PhD at email@example.com with subject line “1099 APPLICANT”
- Complete preliminary, 30-minute phone screening.
- Submit full application online.
- Attend a virtual interview.
- Final comprehensive reference, background, and credential check.
- Doctoral Degree in clinical or counseling psychology with completion of an APA accredited (or VA) internship.
Required license or certification:
- Licensed psychologist, clinical or counseling
Please call or email (subject line: 1099 OPPORTUNITY) Dr. Leah Farrell-Carnahan, PhD with questions regarding these opportunities at 404-710-6605 and firstname.lastname@example.org.